Wednesday 30 May 2012

Kibali

Days such as this,
The song inside so stirs me,
And the melody that fills my heart with bliss,
Awakens me with singing,
And my lips can't contain it,
It's an ode to purpose and my heart beats for it,
It's the sound of life calling me,
Because He poured lavishly...

Kibali Kibali, 
Kanimiminia Jalali, 
Kanihakikishia halali, 
Hadi niwe jabali.

How I remember,
the tears I shed like a stream,
as I watched every ember,
of my impossible dream,
get extinguished,
'Its done' fear whisphered incessantly,
in pain I languished,
but He re-established me.

And my lips can't contain it,
its my ode to purpose and my heart beats for it,
it's the sound of life calling me,
because He poured lavishly...

Kibali Kibali, 
Kanimiminia Jalali, 
Kanihakikisha halali, 
Hadi niwe jabali. 

So this song, shall know no silencing,
It will keep me dancing, till my heart stops beating, o

Oh this song, it shall keep ringing,


My soul singing, and my voice resounding.


PS: Kibali means favour, Jalali means God, Jabali means rock. For those who won't understand the refrain :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment