Wednesday 1 August 2012

Coelacanth

This month,
I promise myself I shall move earth,
My name shall be etched in the books of history,
This month,
I promise to give self-doubt a wide berth,
And unlock the greatness inside of me; my mystery.

Different frame of mind,
Last month's hurdles left behind,
I'm on that new grind,
To failure I'm blind,
No more replay or rewind,
I'm breaking the fetters that bind,
Until satisfaction I find,
To failure I'm blind.

This month,
I promise not to focus on dearth,
But on possibilities,
This month,
I promise to spare myself the wrath,
Of unspoken realities,
I promise to breathe, I promise to dance,
I promise not to seethe, in retrospect but seize every chance.

Different frame of mind, 
Last month's heartbreaks left behind,

I'm on that new grind; to failure I'm blind,
No more replay or rewind,
I'm breaking the fetters that bind,
Until satisfaction I find, to failure I'm blind.........

Though success has be rare like a Coelacanth, I shall go harder this month, I shall go harder this month, till I find my Coelacanth


Kibali

No comments:

Post a Comment