Thursday 24 May 2012

Imovedon.com

I haven't thought of you in a while,
And I'm glad you walked away, 
I was tired of the many a mile, 
I'd go to make you stay, 
I haven't missed you at all, 
I even forgot what you sound like, 
I'm glad you let me fall, 
out of like with just one strike, 


Oh there's no greater feeling than that of freedom, 
Knowing that your heart is free from 'martyrdom'...
Than getting over you teacup storm, 
And returning to my kingdom, 
Imovedon.com. 


I'm glad this madness is over, 
Look at what I put myself through, 
Wondering if I'd have to hover, 
Just so I'd keep you, 
You noticed I stopped calling, 
I'm amazed I deleted your number, 
I admit there was some stalling, 
Because of the few good times I'd remember, 


But oh there's no greater feeling than that of freedom, 
Knowing that your heart is free from 'martyrdom'...
Than getting over you teacup storm, 
And returning to my kingdom, Imovedon.com. 


I'd have taken you back in a heartbeat, 
But thank you for shutting me out, 
They don't have a tourniquet, 
For a heart that's worn out. 
I'd have taken you back, 
If me you'd meet, 
Halfway koz for that I have a knack,
But thankfully I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment