Thursday 24 May 2012

Seasons will see to it.

My best is yet to come, 
I can't wait to become,
Like fine wine get better with age, 
And glorious be the latter showcase for my life's stage, 
My best is yet to come, 
My best chordz I'm yet to strum, 
As goes the old adage, 
The mighty oak was once a seed said the sage.

 'So I await to manifest, 
Watching every test bring out my best, 
Time sees the eagle build a nest, 
And seasons see to it that even winter has rest.' 

May have taken long, Yes It's tarried, 
Many ask what I did wrong, Even my folks are worried, 
But I sing the same song, Let your fears remain buried, 
To the future I belong, To my moment I shall be carried.
I lack an answer for why my journey differs, 
Or why my dream constantly suffers,
But I know for sure I'll have offers,
When the time is right for my works they'll empty their coffers. 

'So I await to manifest, 
And watch every test bring out my best, 
Time sees the eagle build a nest, 
And seasons see to it that even winter has rest' 

And So seasons will see to it That I get my chance, 
Won't throw a fit, I'll endure every circumstance, 
Won't accept defeat, I won't change my stance, 
Seasons will see to it, that favour upon me casts its glance, and grants me that dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment