Tuesday 15 May 2012

Free utterly

when your mind is unclouded, and your heart is free,
when in pain no longer shrouded, there is a flourishing of creativity,
when your soul is soaring, beyond vanity,
you hear the roaring of your identity.

In that constant you are king,
memories distant you start to sing,
bells chime far away but you hear them ring,
that's just the way sweet melodies you bring...

so let yourself be free, emancipate yourself completely, 
allow yourself to be, utterly, totally, against unnecessary mental malleability. 

See this heart wasn't meant to be bound,
shackle me and I'm no longer on steady ground,
being unrestrained i have found, is the only I'm able to release my sound,
when there's freedom all around,
there's no longer regurgitation of a memorized mound,
of someone else's opinions that seek to pound, me to a conformed callous hedged hound...

oh in that constant I am king,
memories distant I start to sing,
bells chime far away but I hear them ring,
that's just the way sweet melodies I bring....

so let yourself be free, emancipate yourself completely, 
allow yourself to be, utterly, totally, against unnecessary mental malleability

No comments:

Post a Comment