Thursday 24 May 2012

Morning Monologues

Some days I wake up before the proverbial 'crack of dawn' &have an honest chat with either myself or a 'representation' of someone I crave candid communication with. Candour requires bluntness which I totally lack. Today however, after my weekly 'therapy session', I came to some corny conclusions: I'm black and white; I either totally amaze or totally disappoint, never grey.
I'm either really up or really down, im either likeable or down right hate inducing. When I meet a cool person, I want them to be a part of my life so it rubs off. 

Yesterday I went for an audition and I was called emotionless (callous, stoic)...Ironically I'm quite emotional, I just don't fake it or open up unless I feel safe enough to. One thing though, Ive gotten better at handling rejection & the many a crisis in my life. Oh yeah, I also love closure; being unsure of where I stand with someone on any issue sucks. That's me, the kawaa dude that 'rarely impresses', unless you look at my potential. 
Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment