Tuesday 15 May 2012

The lie that I'm whole

Some days I miss you,
some days I don't,
some days I trip over the fact,
 that one plus one isn't always two,
some days I yearn for you,
some days the font, used to write my contract,
gives me the nostalgia I rue.

'See you are my weakness, 
the lie that I am whole, 
you are my lonileness, 
without you north is south pole, 
you are my laughter, 
my joy blanketed by sorrow, 
you are my happy never after, 
the wound from cupid's arrow."

Some days I feel you,
when music kisses my lips,
when notes caress me,
like a gentle breeze,
some days I need you,
like patients need water drips,
to bring nourishment and healing, I
'm ravaged by your disease.

''See you are my weakness, the lie that I'm whole, 
you are my lonileness, 
without you north is south pole, 
you are my laughter, 
my joy gone blanketed by sorrow, 
you are my unhappy ever after, 
the wound from cupid's arrow... 

everytime I fall in love, its always with the one i cant have,
its always with,
a disarming dove,
meant for flight, my firefly kite,
when carried by the wind I can't breathe,
like lungs sans air after a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment