Thursday 24 May 2012

The journey I'm on.

As iron sharpens iron, so does one man sharpen another. Being around skilled people I have found is 'silent' apprenticeship; you absorb and grow exponentially and are stirred to be phenomenal. 
The life lessons you accrue concerning self expression, courage and being true allow you to tether yourself to a place devoid of inhibitions. I have made it my life's ambition to be careful about who I tap into as a creative. I want to be around people oozing positive energy, socially conscious wights who understand that words, music, actions have a ripple effect. 

Thus lately Im taking every opportunity to meet and 'sit at the feet' of people I consider awesome. I seek growth. I seek synergy because while one can chase a thousand, two can chase ten thousand. A caveat of sorts, 'your network determines your networth' is another determinant. I wanna be around dreamerz, and vision bearers cum midwives. I want to be phenomenal, and that is the journey I'm on.

No comments:

Post a Comment