Thursday 12 January 2012

If i could be

If I could be just one thing,
Then id be a singer,
Because my heart longs to sing,
Like hungry children wait for the bell-ringer,
To ring the bell,
So they can dash to have lunch,
Oh music permeates my every cell,
It makes my heart beat like a boxer’s punch

Even when my mouth speaks not a word,
In my mind there’s a melody,
My heart sings like the morning bird,
It’s the only way I know to be free,
But when I feel I have no choice,
I finally let out my voice,
Sing out.
And I revel and rejoice…

4 comments:

  1. hehe sing then bro....coz it reminds me of a song we used to do in primo..it goes like all things shall perish from under the sky, music alone shall live music alone shall live never shall die..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you just reminded me of that song!! wow Miss Joram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one ...you good man! honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you....post two coming right up! :)

    ReplyDelete