Tuesday 17 January 2012

Enchanting

What have you done to me,
that is compelling me to change, 
every hard stance I'd taken, 
rethink every decision I've made, 
what are you doing to me,
its so darn strange, 
the feelings you awaken, in me,
refuse to fade, 

oh Your beauty disarms,
your simplicity charms, 
you've set off all my alarms, 
you're enchanting 

What is this my heart feels, 
whose alphabet I can't spell, 
its like my desert heart stumbled, 
upon an underground well, 
because somehow, 
silent streams 
of tender memories, 
have come to quench the thirst of my lonely hell! 

Oh your beauty charms, 
your simplicity disarms, 
you've set off all my alarms, 
you're enchanting 

Yes My mind is afraid, 
but my heart is ready, 
this journey I delayed, 
because my footsteps weren't steady, 
now all I wanna do,
is learn the melody of you,
so I can sing every note you strum,
and harmonise your every hum, 

oh what is this my heart feels, whose alphabet I can't spell, 
its like my desert heart has stumbled, upon an underground well, 
you're enchanting, you're enchanting, you're so enchanting

Kibali






No comments:

Post a Comment