Thursday 28 February 2013

Teardrops of my anger/ I found my stone


I try to educate myself everyday, and I test every truth that's presented to me, but the older I grow the more I accept myself and become averse to bullsh*t. Bullshit: Yes I reiterated it. 
I am not timid anymore neither am I gullible, I know my worth and the price I'm willing to pay to unlock it. I REFUSE to spill my energy over needless fighting, the seasons of life eventually bring Goliath to his knees via David's slingshot..

 "You get not what you want but what you bargain for", is what I've learnt recently and clearly I need to educate myself on how NOT to bargain for bullshit. No I mean every word. I'm in a state of flux right now, meaning very few people or purposes are indispensable, so understand if I'm no longer as deranged with you as I was before, treating you like royalty. You showed me you and the scales finally fell off. I saw you, I see YOU. I want nothing to do WITH YOU. 

I'm angry and writing is therapy so get pissed vicariously through my every wording.... This is not about YOU however, this is about me. My journey and my awakening. I'm done. I'M DONE!!!!!!. My other name Mwangi (Mwangangi) literally means wanderer, but I was done with the aimless drifting eons ago, it's purpose my heart beats for and if you are hellbent on suffocating me I walk. It will cost you to catch up with me, for a wanderer with vision is a potent force to reckon with. I found my stone, now all David-karma needs is a battlezone. *Strikes whoosa pose*

I'm done venting...as you were. 

ION I came across a picture I absolutely love!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment