Thursday 7 February 2013

An ode to my dark places.

Before it was:
Thoughts, bombarding thoughts, 
I need to escape from the prison my mind is dragging me, 
dots, disconcerting dots, I feel like I'm dangling at the very edge of insanity, 
I refuse to indulge you, but you won't dissipate, 
you whispering you, screaming silent truths I hate. 
  
Slowly it became:
I hate. This is hate. 
I've found hate.
I'm one with hate,
I hate, I've found hate,
Someone please confiscate,
My happy thoughts and let me be with my hate.

Now it's:
Judge me, I could care less ,
I'm mad at the world, I'm steeped in darkness,
I wish you'd understand, my madness,
I'm already swayed by the sound of bitterness,
I was gonna be strong and resist this mess,
but I realized me they won't address, 
and because my issues have gotten no redress,
to my sorry state I gladly regress,

Hate hate, this is an ode to my hate, 
This is an ode to my dark places,
This is an ode to my hatred,
Hate hate, this is an ode to my hate,
This is an ode to my hatred,
This is an ode to my dark places,
 


~Kibali~

No comments:

Post a Comment